Unique Investment Opportunity
Owning a property with world class facilities enables you to gain huge potential capital growth as the development matures.
Make this a unique purchase by owning a property that both purchasers and tenants desperately need and give yourself the opportunity to earn a good rental and hedge yours and your parents health care.
The Benefits to buying a retirement village off plan? Buy now and earn up to 20% appreciation within 2 years.
The attraction to getting in early has a number of benefits:
- Allows for our investors to see initial growth
- Given the demand, you can fetch good rental income to a growing asset
- We all know someone who is looking at retirement villages but there is NO AVAILABILITY. This is an opportunity to secure a long term investment that gains year on year as the development matures.
- Risk free due to the facilities and infrastructure already being built
- Guaranteed care
- Right development with the right service providers, backed by the right developers.
- Gated estate with health care - no ordinary sectional title scheme
- This development will allow you to diversify your property portfolio
- Built with premium security and quality of life at the forefront, Mount Edgecombe Retirement Village makes the transition into retirement a seamless one.
- The stylish estate homes are built single level, and designed to be easily accessible throughout.
- Quality finishes and modern design allow for a home filled with comfort and luxury.
- The estate is also in close proximity to upmarket amenities, hospitals, beaches and the greater Umhlanga area, allowing access to the bustling city while being able to live in a secure, well-maintained estate.
While the village is built to maintain independence among residents, we understand their health and wellness is the priority - so should the need for medical care arise, residents will:
- Have access to nurses and medical attention 24/7, without having to leave the comfort of their homes.
- First access to the state-of-the-art onsite frail care facility (the largest in Kwazulu-Natal).
This phased approach to retirement means that residents can shape their lifestyles according to their needs without pressure.
- Unit Types
Freestanding, 3 bed, 2 bath (d/garage) 211m2
Maisonette, 3 bed, 2 bath (d/garage) 204m2 – 212.5m2
Maisonette, 2 bed, 2 bath (d/garage) 172m2 – 185m2
Maisonette, 2 bed, 1.5 bath (s/garage) 132.4m2 – 142m2
Maisonette, 1 bed, 1 bath (s/garage) 100.4m2 – 109m2
Maisonette, 2 bed, 1 bath (carport) 88m2 – 100m2
Maisonette, 1 bed, 1.5 bath (s/garage) 103m2 – 112m2