Do you know someone who would like to buy into Mount Edgecombe Retirement Village?
Refer us to someone who is looking for the perfect retirement opportunity. If the person you have referred purchases with us, you could win a 2-seater golf cart to the value of R 50 000.00!
All you need to do is to become eligible to win is:
- Fill out the form below providing us with your name, and the name and email address of the person you're referring us to. (Please ensure that you only provide us the details of people with their permission)
- Like us on Facebook
That's it! The winner will be chosen on the 31st August and announced on Facebook.
All buyers who purchase between 28 May-31 August 2018 are also automatically entered into the competition.
That's it! The winner will be chosen on the 31st August and announced on Facebook. All buyers who purchase between 28 May-31 August 2018 are also automatically entered into the competition.
*T&C's - MERV Golf Cart Competition 2018
- This promotional competition is organised by Natural Balance Natural Balance Pty ltd, Vat Reg No: 4280255730
- The competition starts on the 28 May 2018 and runs till midnight on 30th August 2018.
- All entries must therefore be received before midnight on the 30th August 2018.
- To enter, like us on Facebook, email firstname.lastname@example.org with an introductory email or complete the competition form on www.merv.co.za
- Please note that your referral must be successful in order to qualify for the draw.
- What deems a successful referral is where by a purchase is made, contract signed and deposit received on or before the 30th August
- Please note that entry is through an electronic platform. Although the Promoter will take all reasonable steps, Promoter will not be liable for any technical problems or any lost, delayed or incorrectly received entries.
- One winner will be drawn at random at the end of the competition dating 30th August 2018.
- Prize will be:
- 2 Seater Golf cart
- No entries by post or any other form will be accepted, only via Facebook, our website & / or email.
- Multiple entries are allowed through clear distinction of who you may have introduced.
- To enter this competition you must be: (a) a South African citizen and (b) 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Winner/s must produce their ID book to validate that they are over the age of 18.
- The Competition is not open to any person, or the immediate family of a person, who is:
- a representative of Natural Balance (pty) LTD, or any of its subsidiaries, or
- a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to an advertising agency, promotional agency or other supplier of goods or services.
- The winner will be notified via telephone and/or email. Participants must ensure that their details provided are most recent
- The prize is not transferable to another person, nor can it be exchanged for cash.
- The value of the prize includes VAT. Winner/s may be taxed in terms of applicable tax legislation and participants who require clarity as to the tax implications hereof should seek a directive from the relevant revenue service/authority.
- Ownership and risk relating to the prize passes on collection.
- Natural Balance (pty) Ltd and any company representative will not be held liable for any defective products, harm or consequential loss as a result of use of the prize.
- Natural Balance (pty) Ltd and any company representative will not be held liable to replace or repair defective products.
- Winners will be required to supply a delivery address in which their prize will be delivered.
- If the winner fails to comply with any of these rules or the terms of acceptance of the prizes, or if the winner unreasonably refuses to sign the competition declaration and prize acceptance form, the winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize.
- Winners’ details may be displayed on the website at www.merv.co.za
- Natural Balance (pty) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including without limitations, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The right of admission into the competition rests solely with Natural Balance (pty) Ltd.
- Entries, which contain errors, will be considered invalid.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted via email or telephonically within 4 weeks after closing of entries, Natural Balance (pty) Ltd reserves the right to select another entrant as a winner.